Dr. Ebenezer Nettey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ebenezer Nettey?

Thankful

Posted on June 26th, 2017

I'm thankful I haven't had any health issue but after seeing Dr. Nettey I always leave feeling better. He is such an encourager and he takes time to listen.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr . Netty is the best Doctor I've ever had, He is caring, honest and very soothing for the soul. He truly cares about his patients and takes time with them.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Would recommend to anyone for this care

Horrible staff! Please fire them all and hire new people that enjoy working in a doctors office

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Staff is horrible. I will never come back nor reccomend anyone to go to this office. The staff are unprofessional, unpleasant, and inconsiderate of your time.

He is Amazing

Posted on July 31st, 2014

I started going back to him in 2002 when I found out I was pregnant with my first born, and somehow lost contact with him and rediscovered him back in 2012, after looking for another GYN doctor to help me with a problem I was having. He diagnosed me as well as performed my surgery. He has the bedside manner as well as he is very professional as well as friendly!! I have also recommended two other co-workers to go to him if they wish for excellent care!!

Great Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Netty for 20 years and absolutely adore him! He is one of the nicest people I know. His bedside manner is unbelievable. He has always been very helpful and reassuring. I feel very comfortable in his care.

Family History

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Nettey is an AMAZING doctor. Words CANNOT express how much I appreciate him and the professionalism that his staff provides on a consistent basis. Dr. Nettey takes the time to follow-up with you on his personal time to ensure that you are doing well. He has been treating my family for years!!! I highly recommend him to anyone that’s looking for a doctor with honesty and integrity. He’s the BEST!!! If I could rate him more than five stars….I would. You’ll NOT be disappointed.

amazing!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Dr Netty is a great doctor, you can reach him after hours and he will take care of your problem and get you in the office. He also gives you great advice when it comes down to the best treatment for your situation. He is very informative and he will not rush your visit. Very professional and generous. I was recommended to him and I have referred others. We all love him......

Sierra Leone Joyce

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Needed your severvices some years back my faithful doctor and buddy. Was distraught to not be able to locate you. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr. Netty is a very knowledgable and personable physician. His staff have were polite to me during office visits which is a big concern of Dr. Netty. For the 6 years that Dr. Netty has been my gynecologist, wait time averages around 5-20 minutes...I've waited much, much longer to see other doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Netty as a physician.

Poorest service I have EVER received

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr. Nettey himself seemed personable and sweet enough. His office staff were rude, unprofessional and punitive.After my appointment, testing was completed and after a 2 week wait, I decided to call Dr. nettey. i left several messages with his office staff who were rude when I mentioned that he was not returning my call.Dr. Nettey works at 2 different locations, so trying to get hold of him was difficult.This is the worst experience I have ever had over such a sensitive issue. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone wanting ob/gyn consultation and support.

Patient

Posted on December 10th, 2010

If I could give Dr. Nettey 5 stars, I would! Personable, professional and an excellent physician. Would highly recommend.