Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neven Hadzijahic MD
Dr. Neven Hadzijahic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Summerville, SC and Charleston, SC (and 1 other location). His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Hadzijahic is affiliated with Roper Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Neven Hadzijahic has 4 locations
1962 Charlie Hall Blvd
Charleston, SC 29414
328 Midland Pkwy
Summerville, SC 29485
Book Online Now
Dr. Neven Hadzijahic has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Neven Hadzijahic has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
Showing 1 of 1
Simply the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neven Hadzijahic - Posted on October 4th, 2011
I was refered to "Dr. Neven" by my family doctor, who recommended him highly. I found Dr. Neven to be very knwledgeable and everyone at his practice went out of their way to be nice and put the patient (me) at ease. Even when I had to have my endoscope done twice the same day (my fault, long story) the staff was very accomodating and the nurse in charge, Stephanie, was the greatest. Having GI issues is not fun, but if anyone in the Charleston area needs to have their "plumbing" looked after, then look no further than Dr. Neven and the great staff at Charleston GI-you cannot be in better hands!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hadzijahic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Neven Hadzijahic Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Neven Hadzijahic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.