Dr. Neviana Nenov Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Neviana Nenov?

Stay away

Posted on November 17th, 2017

In my experience dr Nenov is Nothing more than a cash cow....arrogant and entitled. The office staff is rude - they act like they’re doing you a favor .whenand if they eventually return your calls. Totally unprofessional- stay away

Life Saver

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr. Nenov saved my life. She has been in my corner since 2007 and I couldn't thank her enough. She works with you to find what methods are most helpful to your diagnosis. She is supportive and I know I can always call upon her to help me. I value her and could not imagine my journey in life without her in my corner.

Worst place!

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Worst place ever! She didn't help me when I needed help. The receptionist is so rude!! I really disliked the receptionist. She tried to tell me that I was wrong about MY insurance! Then refused to go back and check. She wanted me to pay upfront when my first visit is 100% paid for.. I didn't want to do that because 1) I didn't know if I was going to like the doctor and 2) I didn't know if she was going to lie about payments. So I asked to reschedule because something wasn't right.. I wanted to see what was up before I started sessions with the doctor because to me, that was really sketchy. The rude receptionist went to the back to ask the doctor.. And the doctor told the nice receptionist to dismiss me and that she doesn't want to see me... Ever. It's crazy how people go into a profession to help people and don't want to actually help. They become so cold and not actually care about people. So because of what happened, I'm giving this place one star and zero stars for that rude receptionist who doesn't know how to do her job. She deserves the 2 and a half stars that people gave her. And from the look of these other reviews, I'm glad things didn't work out.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

One of the poorest all around experiences I've ever had. Was 15 minutes late, forgot about me, entered waiting room and said are you here for me? I said who are you? Was rude, interruptive, and combative in the session. No empathy, kept making half assumptions after hearing half the story, told me no help with medication relief until after four sessions (at $45 per session plus billing insurance, mind you)... Really big warning here, not a good doctor.

"I can't handle your problems"

Posted on August 13th, 2014

At the time that I was at her office, I had Cigna health insurance in hand. Me and my boyfriend pay the copay upfront. As we started the session, she asked me if I have suicidal thoughts. I responded yes that I was going through major depression. She continued to ask me more questions. After her asking me numerous questions, I asked her that I had a few questions of my own and her response was that she could not help me and had no time to answer any of my questions. My boyfriend stood up and told her that she was a f__king piece of sh_t because she would not take the time to answer any of my own questions. After about 7 months later, I received a bill from a collection agency regarding a billing issue from their office which I am currently dealing with now. What a big f__k scam answering all her questions towards me and then at the end I can't ask her a question and then she informs me that she can't help me. Lol Later on that evening, I was very depressed being that there was no hope for me. I tried committing suicide.. My boyfriend came over and grabbed the razor blade from my hand. I highly do not recommend this doctor unless you plan on living on pills your whole life. I have sought treatment somewhere else for 2 sessions and now I am mentally strong and stable and no longer depressed.

Do NOT see this woman.

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Aside from having a cold and condescending demeanor, Dr. Nenov is more concerned with her pocketbook than your mental/emotional health. After communicating my lack of income and urgent need of previously prescribed medication, Dr.Nenov demanded that I undergo a series of financially crippling and seemingly insignificant tests/labs. This is her subtle and inconspicuous modus operandi to communicate her disinterest in continuing treatment. After spending every last penny I had on these tests she decided that she would not prescribe medicine and voiced her disinterest in continuing to treat me. Now I am in debt and still unable to find employment because of her and her unrealistic treatment guidelines. She is very difficult to open up to and judgemental of every detail you reveal to her during sessions. I highly suggest finding another therapist who has your treatment goals rather than her own as the main focus.

wrong medication

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Once Dr. Nenov decided on which drug to prescribe, she stuck to that, even though I was having horrible side effects. She kept saying, "Give it time to work," even after 4 months on it, increasing dosages, and no improvement. I just got sicker and sicker. My primary dr. finally helped me by telling me to get off that drug because, after 6 months of increasing dosages and increasing sickness, it obviously wasn't working.

NOT THE WAY A DOCTOR SHOULD BE

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I saw Nenov for a year. During that time she prescribed one pill after another; at one point I was literally taking a handful of meds. At my lowest I tried suicide. When I met with her following this her response was to drop me as a patient. This is how a doctor responds to a patient in need of help? At their lowest and loaded up on six different kinds of meds? Wouldn't want that on their CV, would you? If you're looking for someone to prescribe one drug after another then you came to the right place. As for the poster that thinks she's so wonderful and them went on to call the other person "looney", etc. Really? This is your response? YOU need to get some compassion and get real.

Consummate Professional

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Nenov for more than 5 years. She is an expert on medications. I need to be on an SSRI because of cerebral chemical imbalance. She titrates meticulously and is very flexible. When I had a major surgery done and had severe post-op complications, she worked with my doctors to tailor my meds to the situation. When I have been put on other, non-related meds, she researches scrupulously to assess the effect on the meds she is prescribing. Be aware that you need to be a responsible patient with this office, as you will get no reminder call, and you will be billed for no-shows. The only thing she does that has caused a problem on a few occasions is that she doesn't like to call in meds. And they charge $10 if you need a prescription faxed somewhere (like Medco.) Also, she will not send scrips through the mail (but you can pick up a hard copy at the office.) Aside from those inconveniences, it's a well-run office, with pleasant front desk staffing. I wish all my doctors were as meticulous, as well as caring, as Dr. Nenov.

patient

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Genuine Professional. She cares and it shows. Conditions and medications are her specialty and she is a master at in terfacing the two. Bwest in the business. Wish their were more like her to help others .

Recommend 4 sure!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Medication was extremely effective. Never felt better in my life! Very Professional. More professional than any psychiatrist I have been to (not that I have been to that many ;-). FYI, Psychiatrist are not supposed to be caring people. They are doctors that need to diagnose your issues accurately and sometimes being quiet and letting the patient talk is the best way to accuratly assess someone. Sounds like the person who rated her low was a nut case!!! Who would write such an opinion, but an out right looney toon. Highly recommend this professional if you have had problems with depression since you were a teenager and therapy has not helped. You have a chemical imbalance and need a medication specificaly prescribed for you that only a good doctor can prescribe.

Posted on April 10th, 2009

Incompetent, defensive, offensive, judgemental, wasted time and money. Would highly recommend this woman find another profession