Dr. Nevra S King-Logsdon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nevra S King-Logsdon?

This Doctor should not be practicing medicine. She rushed me into an L5 S1 fusion that she screwed up and had to do all over a month later. The second one was not much better than the first as I am still in a lot of pain. I have seen 2 other surgeons since then and both have told me the screws are misplaced and sticking out the other side of the bone. The bone never fused like she said it had and now I have to have another surgery to repair the mess she left.

Wonderful surgeon and staff!!!

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. King and her staff. They were very professional and to the point. I had low back surgery to remove a piece of my disc that had broken off and she removed the piece and built up scar tissues. Four weeks later and I am pain free!!! My scar is about as perfect as it could look. I will recommend Dr. Nevra King to anyone in need of a good Neurosurgeon.

I had back surgery by Dr King. I felt rushed to make a decision for the surgery. She said not to go to a pain clinic and that should have been my first clue. I received no morphine after the surgery and only occasional Percocet when I begged for it while still in the hospital. It was my only hospital experience and it left me bitter and wishing I had never seen her .

The WORST doctor. If you want an accurate diagnosis, don't see her.

From the time Dr. King entered the examination room I knew this was the doctor for me. She is completely with it. I don't think I would trust any other doctor to open up my back and free the nerves. I love her.

Outstanding doctor caring professional and great surgeon!

doctor

Dr. Nevra S King-Logsdon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.