Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Newton Miller
Dr. Newton Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Hill, VA, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Norfolk, VA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Community Mem Health Center and Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Newton Miller has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Community Mem Health Center
Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
36 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Newton Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Newton Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Hill, VA.