Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nghia N Vo MD
Dr. Nghia N Vo has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist to give him or her a closer look at broken bones from an accident or recognize tumors, bleeding and infections that might be causing certain symptoms.
They focus on children as young as newborns and as old as teenagers and they have to be well-versed in the growth and development of children's bodies. This allows them to properly identify abnormalities at various ages and to work with your doctor on recommending the best treatment options.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Nghia N Vo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nghia N Vo's office for more information.
4800 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA : (206) 987-2000
Locations & DirectionsSEATTLE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
Dr. Nghia N Vo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.