Dr. Ngoc-Mai T Tran Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ngoc-Mai T Tran?

Incredibly rude & dismissive. Would rate zero if possible. Staff is fine...she is horrible.

Saw Dr. Tran for lateral epicondylitis & couldn't perform my job as an auto mechanic. My experience was that she was incredibly rude, exacerbated & almost yelling before she examined my injured arm & decided that I had nothing to heal from. I explained that I was in so much pain & couldn't hold my tools, grip or lift anything & was not seeking pain killers. She yelled at me that there was nothing to heal. Saw orthopedist after & have been off work for 2 months & in physical therapy. Improving.