Dr. Ngoc Le Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ngoc Le?

Fed Up!!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

She was pretty thorough on the first visit but made me feel terrible about my weight..geez! She is a terrible listener and will interrupt and overtalk you...I can never get in to see her and when I do it takes 45 minutes in the waiting room past my appointment time. Don't waste your time!

Love this Dr

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I love Dr. Le! She has always been very easy to talk to. She has always answered questions honestly and seems to be very concerned about my individual care.

Rude ! ! ! !

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Very RUDE & Unfriendly woman, She thinks & acts like she is better & ABOVE everyone else . I am 63 yrs. old and she treated me like a child . I am more than done with her.

Avoid this practice at all costs!

Posted on January 31st, 2015

I seen Dr.Le for pain in my hands and legs she was rude from the start and told me I was depressed I told her I wasn't depressed and I WAS NOT going to take Prozac! she got frustrated with me and walked out to get lab papers. I overheard her talking about me to her nurse she then came back in and told me to go get this bloodwork done and when it came back nothing was wrong with me I was going to have to face the fact that I was depressed and take the meds. the nurse called me after my bloodwork and told me I had a positive RF factor meaning arthritis and my thyroid was a little low for me to get another thyroid test so I did she then said my thyroid fixed itself and she was doing a referral to a rheumatologist. I switched drs only to find out that I NEVER had a positive RF factor and that I had been deficient in vitamin d for 3 years and was never treated and my thyroid had been borderline or low for 3 years and was never treated! I am now on medicine for both and also was diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands! I trusted this Dr for 3 years with my health and all she did was NOTHING! WORST DOCTOR EVER!

Worst experience with a doctor..ever!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Every now and then you run across a snotty doctor.. This goes way beyond that. I saw Dr. Le about some problems I was having that were related to a disease that runs in my family. When she came in she held up the paperwork pointing to the symptoms list and said "are ALL of these symptoms ones you've experienced ONLY in the past two weeks??" And I told her no, that they have been over the past few months and she responded with "You are ONLY supposed to list the symptoms from the past 2 weeks!" I think she needs to study her paper work a little bit better because underneath the symptoms list is the part where you list the symptoms I have only started in the past two weeks.. well as the appointment went on she constantly cut me off and wouldn't listen to hardly any of the symptoms that I was trying to tell her about. she said she was going to send me to a cardiologist and when she said that I told her that I probably should see a geneticist before I even finish my sentence she cut me off and said "I can ONLY do one thing at a time!!" after she finished she looked at me and asked what I was trying to say. I tried to tell her about my family history with the disease and she cut me off.. Again.. And said "I NEED to knoe the NAME of the disease!" I finally lost it and told her that she needed to know my family history because if your family has it you have a greater than 50% chance of having it and I had been advised to be checked for it. So she said she would set me up an appointment with a geneticist... She did.. It was a PEDIATRIC geneticist!! I ended up going to my OB and he referred me to the proper specialists. Don't deal with this "doctor" she doesn't know what she is doing and she takes it out on her patients. Oh and that "holistic approach" she says she takes is a joke.. She is just as prescription happy as all the other doctors.

Won't go back

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Poorly run practice.

Won't go back

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Nasty attitudes from the receptionist on back to the nurse. They don't answer the phone, whenever they do you're put on hold until you're cut off. If you ask to speak to the Dr. That's pretty much forbidden, you get the nurse and she has no interest whatsoever I'm your nneeds.

AVOID

Posted on July 15th, 2014

She is not interested in how anyone feels, but likes to talk over you, berate you about your weight and doesn't address a thing you came to her for. She is rude and hateful and I wouldn't darken her door again.

Appalled

Posted on May 10th, 2014

I am absolutely disgusted to learn how this doctor talked to a family member. I was also going to transfer to her practice, but after what I heard, I tore up my paperwork and cancelled my appointment. If you are going to be a doctor, you need to realize that no one is perfect. If everyone on this earth did everything they were supposed to do, 90% of this world would be out of a job! It is not your place to pass judgment, but to treat people who are suffering, regardless of what they could have, should have or didn't do. Everyone deserves respect, and respect works both ways. If you want the job of judging others, go to law school and become a judge. There you can sit on your high throne and condemn people. Dr. Le may have flattering credentials and a lengthy education, but having half of the alphabet appended to your name does not give you the right to talk down to someone who is sick. She is lucky I was not present because her career would have experienced a very early demise, if it is not on its way out already. She is sorely lacking in bedside manner and compassion for others.

Do not waste your time with this doctor!

Posted on February 6th, 2014

She has terrible bedside manner. She is rude and spends more time talking than listening. She is cold and acts like she is more concerned with being right more than anything. I have had health issues for 20 years and have seen many doctors - she was one of the worst.

Love this doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2012

She's the best! I have been to many doctors before, but no one can be compared to her. She is kind and sincere, and she takes genuine interest in my health concerns. I have visited her twice and each time she has spent about an hour or more with me. I have also email her a few times and each time she has called me back and spent more time with me over the phone explaining everything and answering my questions. I couldn't ask for a better Doctor. I am so grateful that I found her.

Posted on August 30th, 2017