Dr. Ngoc Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ngoc Vu?

Great doctor for kids with food allergies

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr. Vu is a very caring doctor, and really takes the time to make sure that I understand everything before I leave her office. She was thorough in explaining my son's labwork. My son has severe food allergies and she's done a great job taking care of him.

Good Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I've had life-long eczema. I've gone to many dermatologist that don't seem to care about treating patients with eczema. Dr. Vu was great. She spent a lot of time discussing how to care for my skin, and what medications to use. She explained everythiing really well. My eczema has been looking great!!

Compassionate Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I am so happy that I came to Dr. Vu. My daughter has suffered with terrible eczema since age 3 months.We have gone to 2 dermatologists but have seen very little change. My daughter is now 9 months old. Dr. Vu spent time gathering information and only recommended tests that were necessary. She diagnosed my daughter with food allergies and recommended that we remove 2 foods from her diet. She also spent a lot of time discussing skin care. Within 6 weeks, my child's skin improved significantly. My daughter is a different child- she is happy, comfortable and for the first time in her life, she is sleeping through the night. Dr. Vu is not only knowledgeable, she is also very compassionate. Apparently, her son has food allergies and eczema so she really understands how hard it is to care for a child like that. She spent a lot of time with me and gave me all kinds of handout. I highly recommend Dr. Vu.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016