Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ngozi I Nwankpa has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ngozi I Nwankpa has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ngozi I Nwankpa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ngozi I Nwankpa - Posted on August 20th, 2014
I recently had a hysteroscopic myomectomy procedure performed by this doctor. Not only did she do an excellent job but her bedside manner and overall level of care was so refreshing that I chose her to be my permanent gyn. She was able to preserve my fertility and cleared me to conceive quickly. She's a doctor but most of all....she's a black girl who ROCKS!!!
20 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Hutzel Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHARLEM HOSPITAL CENTER, 506 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY
Dr. Ngozi I Nwankpa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.