Dr. Nguyen T Do Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nguyen T Do?

Awesome Surgeon

This was my 4th spinal surgery . . the first cervical. It was very complex and close to a 10 hour surgery. I developed trust in Dr. Do and sad that he no longer practices for Sutter Gould, in Modesto, CA. I do miss him.

Best Neurosurgeon!

Mere words cannot express the depth of gratitude I fell toward Dr. Do. I thank God for bringing the finest neurosurgeon to operate on me. My recovery is going remarkably well.

Dr Do saved my life. He is my HERO! He is the best neurosurgeon in the central valley, CA. I would highly recommend him.

Wow, I am surprised reading these reviews. I found Dr Do to be very courteous. He took his time explaining my problem, pointing it out on my MRI. I have heard from other Doctors that Dr Do is their pick if they had to have surgery. I haven't had surgery yet but the planning is in the works. It is cervical and there are not to many doctors that can be trusted to do this surgery, but Dr Do comes recommended by medical professionals. If abrasion is an issue, I'll take it if it means I have skilled hands performing a delicate surgery.

This doctor is very rude and intimidating. And his diagnoses turned out to be wrong. He should be reported to the Osteopathic Medical Board of California.

I have had cervical spine issues for almost three years. I have been seen by other neuro surgeons, had several MRI's, received numerous cervical spine injections, and seen many other health care professionals (including Dr.Do's own PA) who all confirmed I have pinched nerves which are the cause of my symptoms which include pain, numbness, tingling, headaches, etc. When I finally got an appt. with Dr. Do he tells me that they are all wrong, he is "the expert" (his words) and I don't have pinched nerves. His diagnosis, arthritis! And if that wasn't bad enough, his manner is terrible, he yells at his patients, is intimidating, unprofessional and perhaps the worst doctor I have ever seen in terms of his lack of compassion and bad diagnosis.

Mr