Dr. Nho Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nho Tran?

I chose the right doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2013

My decision to choose Mayo Clinic for my Rhytidectomy was base on my initial consultation appointment with Dr.Nho V. Tran and his nurse Phyllis Convery. I had been through a consultation with Edina Plastic Surgery and sought a second opinion from Mayo because I wanted to be assured I had an honest opinion with no pressure to proceed. Dr. Tran outlined various options and advised me that this was not a simple procedure. His nurse Phyllis cautioned me that I might have day after regrets that would ease with time. I felt Dr. Tran understood my desired outcome and was confident he and his team would get me through the process. Everything I was told was spot on, nothing had been glossed over. Seeing Dr. Tran immediately before and after the surgery was very reassuring. The day after the surgery, 4 days post op to remove the drains and most recently to remove the sutures, Dr. Tran’s positive and personal approach continues to be reassuring. I have not had a single appointment without him being present and in control. My final outcome is several weeks away however every day progresses exactly as Dr. Tran and his team said it would – success. I am very pleased with the new look he created for me. I would tell anyone interested in this procedure that the experience with Dr. Tran and his team at Mayo has been exceptional.

BC Recon

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Very talented man. Very direct about what he can and cannot do for you. Will advocate for you if needed.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017