Dr. Nhu-Linh Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nhu-Linh Tran?

Posted on June 15th, 2015

We have used her for years, and she is AWESOME as is the staff. The only issue is that she is so loved, it is getting too hard to get in to see her in a reasonable time! Too bad!!!

Posted on September 25th, 2014

Went before. Have to go back for unrelated. I requested her again.

patient

Posted on February 17th, 2013

Don't think you are right about Dr Tran being "male" - very much female! You should get your info changed! Excellent doctor and person!

skilled caring physician

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Dr. Tran is friendly, an efficient and skilled physician. She can spot the areas on the skin that need attention and she removes the problem. I trust her to do what needs to be done.

Excellent skills and supportive in follow-up care

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I had several Moh's procedures and other procedures always with excellent results. For eyelid repair new exactly which plastic surgeon to send me to for repair. Followed up by phone to check on me. Saw me same day when GP referred me to her for extreme hives. Excellent staff.

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Tran and her assistant were courteous and efficient. I spent next to no time in the waiting room. I was quite impressed and can highly recommend Dr. Tran and her assistant for the no-nonsense medical care.

She knows her stuff...

Posted on June 30th, 2011

if you're looking for a doctor to give you the warm and fuzzies, it's def not Dr. Tran. her bedside manner is on the dryer side-- but, the flipside to that, is that Dr. Tran certainly knows her stuff, she is very knowledgeable and great at what she does. She helped prescribe me the right meds and refered me to a great facial surgeon. The wait at the office was ridiculous, i waited almost an hour to see her. I had arranged with my boss to be an hour or two late to work in the morning, but it turned into a half day... luckily, someone was able to cover me, otherwise i would've been screwed.I would highly recommend Dr. Tran to anyone in need of a derm in Atlanta. She is great and gets it right the first time.

Posted on July 29th, 2008

Dr Tran deserves your highest rating, she has treated me successfully for over ten years in a most professional manner. I trust her to the max.

Posted on October 9th, 2017