Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nhu T Chau has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nhu T Chau has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nhu T Chau has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Chau has been my personal physician for the past two and a half years. I have never had a doctor who has been more caring and thorough. She really seems to care about my health and helping me keep healthy. She orders all the necessary testing to make sure I am okay and is great on follow-up. Terrific to have a doctor who is persistently working to help me keep healthy and improve my well-being. That's exactly what I want. Five stars.
I filed a grievance against her because of her unwillingness to refer me to specialists for tests and second opinions. She also told me there was "nothing" I could do to make my medical problem better. She seemed nice at first but having to struggle and fight so hard for my own health and well-being has soured my whole Kaiser experience.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
14 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 280 Hospital Pkwy, San Jose, CA
Dr. Nhu T Chau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.