Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nhung Nguyen
Dr. Nhung Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with another office in Corpus Christi, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Corpus Christi Medical Center, Driscoll Children's Hospital and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So. She speaks English.
Dr. Nhung Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Nguyen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Corpus Christi Medical Center
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice
South Texas Surgical Hospital
Christus Spohn South
CHRISTUS Spohn Health System
Christus Spohn Shoreline
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Nhung Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nhung Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.