Dr. Niall T Galloway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Niall T Galloway?

Had to remove AUS.

But, I got a infection that is so bad that drs had to do surgery to clean out abdomen and the old non working unit was still in there! It has been causing my infections!!! I had both metal AND plastic left inside of me. I guess it was too much trouble to do the job right. To heck with my getting infections. Inept!

Good beside manner

He did surgery put in a IUD on me and now I am totally incontenent.

TVT removal

I came to Dr Galloway from Prattville, Al due to TVT mesh complications. On my very first visit and any subsequent visits I have left his office feeling there is light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Galloway has a nice bedside manner and NEVER makes you feel as if he is in a hurry. He takes the time to explain everything in detail. I would most definatly recommend Dr Galloway to any patient suffering from mesh implant surgery.

Dr. Galloway is an exceptional physician. He has so much compassion, and seems to honestly care about what you say to him. I would recommend anyone to him. Wonderful Physician

THE BEST P.A. IN THE WORLD, MZ.JOY BUTTERWORTH!

Dr Galloway repaired a fistula that another dr cUsed. He told me if i gat an atty he was on board. Now hes saying he wont help in the case when he clearly told me it was negligence

he sucks royally

Artificial Urinary Spincter Disaster and Infection

He went overseas days after my surgery to implany device. He blocked off urine flow and urine backed up into my kidneys. I suffered so badly. I had to have device surgically removed a few weeks later and my kidney function was down due to constant backflow. 6 months later I still have infection from a fistula that was caused by the device. He has all of the credentials....... but at least he did apologize.

I really feel like i am in good hands with DR. Galloway!

DR. Galloway makes me feel like I am is only patient & takes time to explain every step.

Dr. Galloway is an Amazing Surgeon. He was able to help me with a rare condition after I was turned down by many other doctors. I even had very little downtime and pain. I highly recommend him. He has made such a big difference in my life. I am forever grateful.

A Rare Find

Dr. Galloway is on fire for his specialty. He takes time with a patient and actually reads the patient fact sheets! Just a really good outfit - he was in the teaching clinic so I had two courteous interns taking the initial info and then after taking time to read carefully all the recorded info, Galloway came in and gave me the most comprehensive exam I've Ever had. He provided me with all kinds of interesting facts about family history, when I was born and when my family members were born to illuminate the root of my problem. Bottom line, I thought I was going to have to have a bladder tuck but it turns out my bladder was not the problem! No funky meds prescribed and no surgery, Yay! Just very basic home remedies and a change of diet. This physician is 'Old School' in the best way and also has a funny, informative bedside manner. Thank You so much, Dr. Galloway!

I have been his patient for 20 years. He diagnosed me correctly when other specialists could not or did not know how to treat my problem. My treatment options were limited and he carefully and compassionately guided me through treatment and many surgeries. He is a sensational physician and a credit to the medical profession. And, his nurses are always helpful and kind. Some have been with him for many years.