Dr. Nibal A Harati Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nibal A Harati?

Great Doctor and Gentleman.

The Best

Great Dr.

A wonderful caring doctor. Very patient, very understanding. Will absolutely go out of his way to help you.

The BEST PMG!!

I have been with Dr. Harati for almost 3 years, and I cant say enough about him he is a GREAT doctor and he knows his stuff. I wouldn't go anywhere else!! Thank you doctor Harati!!

Excellent MD

I would highly recomend doctor Harati in a heartbeat.His bedside manner was remarkable and he performed a EKG on me in which I have never had performed on me before in a physical exam. He found that I had abnormal results and immediatly set me up with a cardioligists as well as showing much concern for my conditon.His staff was very effiecent as well as friendly.

My new primary physician

I just started with Dr. Harati after a recent injury. I was so impressed with his thoroughness, compassion and listening skills. I received results from ultrasound tests requested by Dr. Harati as well as blood tests within the hour that they were taken. Dr. Harati has even called me to see how I was feeling. That's the sign of a great Dr. I have recently switched my husband over to Dr. Harati because I really trust him.

Dr Harati Kept me out of a wheel chair. After my old primary care Dr. just would not listen to me about the headakes I was getting ( How could he he only spent about 5 min. with me. ) I went looking for a new Dr. After talking to freinds they recomended him to me. The first appointment he spent aprox 1 hr with me and started to look in to thins that were bothering me. He sent me for a MRI of my neck and found a Burr on one of my back vertabra pressing on my spinal cord. He called me at home on Thanksgiving day and into a neck brace I went had the sergery and now all is well.I cant say enough about this Dr. He is fantastic listens to everything you say and TAKES THE TIME to realy find out what is going on. I followed him when he moved from Duxbury to Dorchester and would follow him almost anywhere he moves to . cant recomend him enought ! Want a good Dr see Dr harati!

The Best Dr. I have ever had

Dr Harati Is the best primary care Dr I have ever had ( I am 50 and a male ) He listens to you , takes in to consideration all the facts, and makes a diagnoses, After being with 2 other Dr's the year before him . He was the only one that payed attention to my complants of neck pain , numbness in hand's and feet and along with being tired all the time , and digestive problems. After my second visit he sent me for a MRI 2 days before thanksgiving, thanksgiving day he called me and told me to go get a neck brace and see him in the next morning ( He opened up the office just for me ) I had a bone spur growing into my spinal column and needed to see a neurological-surgeon ( I had neck surgery the had to fuse 3 bones together and put a plate in my neck ) . Three Dr.'s Missed this in the 2 years before him . Without him I would be a quad in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. I followed him from Duxbury to Carney Hospital in Dorchester .If need be I would follow him to another state.. Use this Dr. He spend all the time he needs with you and follows up on everything !