3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nibedita G Patro?

Patro's patient

I have been seeing Dr. Patro for past 10 years and I find her an excellent physician. She promptly responds to calls and does a good follow-up. The clinic has friendly and caring staff.

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Patro has been my family physician for many years. I recently called regarding my 91 year old father who was not feeling well. Dr. Patro saw him that afternoon, he was taken directly to an exam room with no waiting even though he was a new patient. She and her staff went above and beyond to make us comfortable. We can't thank her enough!

I went for a physical in 2015 and had to wait forever to get my blood draw. I had been fasting for hours. I powered through it and when I made my appointment for 2016, I specifically asked if they could draw my blood right away so I could eat something. Appointment time was 9:30 and I wake up at 4:15 daily to workout. I arrived a few minutes before 9:30 and asked if they could draw my blood first thing. They brought me back to a room about 9:40, asked me the standard list of questions and I asked again if they could draw my blood so I could have a snack that I brought. It was a few minutes after 10 and Dr Patro walked in. She was combative with me and telling me it wasn't her fault that I got up at 4:15 and that I had to wait. I just got up and walked out. I had seen her a couple of times in between my first physical and my second failed physical and her prognosis was always pretty weak. I'm glad to be gone and on my way to find a decent PCP. Never had a follow up after my visits either.

In my opinion Dr Patro is the best doctor ever !

Sick

"Wheezing? That's not wheezing. Anyone can make that noise." Two days later, after going to another doctor, I'm in the hospital with pneumonia. Stay away from this doctor!

Best of best

Dr.Patro is very caring and professional. Dr. Is very prompt in returning the calls. Sometimes waiting time is longer than expected. When ever I need immediate appt. the staff always ready to accommodate .

BAD DOCTOR

Bad Doctor!

She never follows up .She always said that she does not know what is. She does not hear the patient out. She simple DONT CARE. If you have children please I recomend you to stay way from this Dr.

Dr. Nibedita G Patro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cumming, GA.

Dr. Nibedita G Patro Is this you?