Dr. Nibras R Karmo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nibras R Karmo?

excellent doctor

I have been going to this doctor for 12 years ,all my daughters are being seen by him since they were born. caring ,compassion ,knows how to deal with kids , smiling ,patient and doesn't hurt when gives shots .my girls love hi .absolutely recommended .

Highly Recommended

Dr. Karmo is an excellent doctor with a very friendly and diverse staff. He listens to all of my concerns as a new mom and has never misdiagnosed my daughter. He even pierced her ears! My 2nd child is due in 3 months, and she will be going to Dr. Karmo as well.

The best pediatric doc in town!!

If you're looking for an experienced , caring, and kind doctor then dr. Karmo is your guy. He's very knowledgeable in his field and spends lots of time w you and your child. He answers all of my questions no matter how many I've got. My 3 kids and i love him and I wouldn't trust my children and their well being w anyone else.

Dr. Nibras R Karmo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.