Dr. Nibu Mathew Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nibu Mathew?

intelligent front office

i can not praise the front office staff enough. i was told up front every time something was going to be done of the cost. i was told if something would be covered by my insurance and if not why. not many places care enough to take the time to do this. sue even took the time to explain to me the differences between the insurances out there, and jo was all smiles at the window. definitely plan on telling all my friends about this great office.

Beware of office staff

At my last visit, as if I wasn't sick enough, I also had to deal with Dr. Mathew's office staff. I had to pay out of pocket for my visit because they said I had a primary and secondary insurance, when in reality I have a Hospital indemnity plan and then a different medical insurance. Needless to say, Sue, did not want to hear about the difference between the two policies. To add injury to insult, they then told me I would have to call my insurance to get it straightened out which I did on the spot, and they told the insurance they were wrong and did it the way they wanted to. I'm not sure why they kept insisting that I call insurance if they were going to just do what they wanted to anyway. The only thing that got accomplished was a big out of pocket cost for me when I have always had medical insurance. Good luck to Dr. Mathew in keeping patients if this is what they can expect from his office staff.