- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nic R Cordum has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nic R Cordum has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Nic R Cordum Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6259 W Emerald St Boise , ID : (208) 489-1900
More about Dr. Nic R Cordum
Dr. Cordum graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in 1990. Dr. Cordum works in Boise, ID and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cordum is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and St Luke's Boise Medical Center.