Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicanor F Joaquin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nicanor F Joaquin has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nicanor F Joaquin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
The staff who is the wife and daughter of Dr. Nicanor was beyond disrespectful, they are bullies. My sister asked for my Mother's health records but they refused to help her and continue to give her a difficult time. They took everything my sister said and everything she did as an insult. They made matters worst by yelling out loud that they don't want to talk to her and she wasn't allowed to come back to their office. All this drama happen because they were too much of a coward to let my mom go as a patient. Instead of respecting our rights and decisions they mistreated my sister because they refused to acknowledge their wrong doings and they cared more about being money hungry animals.
I have never known a physician to be as unprofessional as Dr. Joaquin Nicanor F MD. Instead of acting like a medical professional this âdoctorâ acts like an emotional child. I have been in the medical profession for years and I have talked to many many physicians and I can say without a doubt that this MD is by far the most unprofessional I have ever experienced. I would never let anyone I care about be taken care of by this MD.
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Nicanor F Joaquin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNicanor Florendo Joaquin Md, 1807 N King St Ste 101, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Nicanor F Joaquin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.