Dr. Nicanor F Joaquin Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nicanor F Joaquin?

The staff who is the wife and daughter of Dr. Nicanor was beyond disrespectful, they are bullies. My sister asked for my Mother's health records but they refused to help her and continue to give her a difficult time. They took everything my sister said and everything she did as an insult. They made matters worst by yelling out loud that they don't want to talk to her and she wasn't allowed to come back to their office. All this drama happen because they were too much of a coward to let my mom go as a patient. Instead of respecting our rights and decisions they mistreated my sister because they refused to acknowledge their wrong doings and they cared more about being money hungry animals.

Most Unprofessional MD I have ever encountered!

I have never known a physician to be as unprofessional as Dr. Joaquin Nicanor F MD. Instead of acting like a medical professional this “doctor” acts like an emotional child. I have been in the medical profession for years and I have talked to many many physicians and I can say without a doubt that this MD is by far the most unprofessional I have ever experienced. I would never let anyone I care about be taken care of by this MD.