Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas A Akgulian
Dr. Nicholas A Akgulian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, WI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Akgulian is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Hospital. Dr. Akgulian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas A Akgulian has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nicholas A Akgulian has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Akgulian has been our family doctor ever since we moved here from Central Illinois and I am heartbroken that he has left Paddock Lake. My husband and I are retired and he has always had time to see us. He is always considerate, open to alternate suggestions, willing to listen, very knowledgable about any subject, and patient. If I could find where he is, I would follow him anywhere. We retired from the AF in 1971, so I have had plenty of doctor experience and he is the best.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Akgulian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1990
Saint Catherines Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNicholas A Akgulian Md, 7322 236th Ave, Salem, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas A Akgulian in this video.
Dr. Nicholas A Akgulian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, WI.