- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas L Alexander has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nicholas L Alexander has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Nicholas L Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- 400 Franklin Tpke Ste 100 Mahwah , NJ : (201) 818-4344
More about Dr. Nicholas L Alexander
Dr. Alexander graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School,University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1988. Dr. Alexander works in Mahwah, NJ and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center, The Valley Hospital and The Valley Hospital.