Dr. Nicholas Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Alexander?

One of the best out there.

Hands down one of the best Doctors out there. He takes his time and explains everything. He treats you like you should be treated with honesty and respect. Highly recommended.

Bum's rush

I was referred by my primary care physician for ankle/shin issues and getting an appt. was quick so I went.I showed up on time and waited with a number of other patients for a good 25 minutes before an assistant took me to a room., After a few questions, she declared that we would take x-rays and another test. I said, "whoa, i haven't even talked to the doctor yet!" Her response was, "We have to take xrays first so the doctor can diagnose. I was feeling very much as if they just wanted to run up charges for tests, but i wanted to solve my issue so i reluctantly agreed. Dr. Alexander may be a capable physician, but it would be hard to tell after waiting another 30 minutes before finally seeing the doctor....for all of 5 minutes. The review of my case and prescription for physical therapy happened so quickly, i wanted to check to see if my wallet was still in my pocket as he left the room.

I have been a Patient of Dr. a

A nightmare!

I went to this doctor because several of my neighbors recommended him. Dr. Alexander had given me an incorrect diagnosis which has caused me several years of unnecessary pain and discomfort. Also his staff nurse is rude and unprofessional, overall my experience with this doctor and his office was a nightmare. I would recommend to any patient who who sees this doctor, is to ask him for a referral to another doctor!