Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas J Argyros has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Argyros was very rude and had what I feel was a "dry" personality. He is not my son's primary pediatrician, but was the one doctor there on the weekend when I went in for my son who cut open his chin. He basically told me he couldn't do anything even when I asked him if he could just use some durabond to close the wound. He said he hasn't used that for years and I had to go to the er room for his cut. FYI the er room did durabond it back together! Imagine that! I'm extremely disappointed with this doctor and I will never have either of my kids be seen by him again!
After waiting for half an hour for this clown to come see my daughter, all he did was check her ears, breathing and throat. I attempted to explain to him that her fever had been at 104 for 24 hours and that she was not eating, the entire time he was interrupting me while smacking on his bubble gum. His conclusion was that she had a virus and that she was to go home and rest. That evening her fever went up to 105.3 and I took her to the ER. With a simple urine test they found out she had a UTI. If I had listened to his advice her infection could have spread to her bladder and kidneys. Just out of curiosity I called the office the next day to let him know that she had been diagnosed with a UTI and that they recommended that we follow up with her doctor. He didn't even bother to call us back. If this is what you call an amazing doctor, then Dr. Frankenstein must've been your doctor growing up.
Dr. Argyros has taken wonderful care of you two daughters for the past 7 years. My first daughter was 7weeks premature and we met Dr Argyros at the hospital for the first time. As a new mom of a very tiny baby I was very overwhelmed and extremely nervous. Dr Argyros took the extra time with me to make sure we had a great plan and even took the time to call me twice a day for the first two weeks we were home!! What doctor does that these days??? I will never take my girls anywhere else!
Dr. Argyros is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Nicholas J Argyros accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatrix, 15650 N Black Canyon Hwy Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Nicholas J Argyros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.