Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Armellino
Dr. Nicholas Armellino, DO is a Doctor primarily located in York, ME, with another office in Portsmouth, NH. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Armellino is affiliated with Exeter Hospital Inc, York Hospital and Maine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Armellino has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
During my sons hospital visit in the emergency room, at Exeter Hospital, dr armellino used excessive force on the back of my sons neck while smothering his face into the hospital bed. when I told him to stop, as my son was screaming and crying and trying to push his body up off of the bed, I reached down and grabbed his wrist, to which the force he was using was so strong, I myself wasn't able to pull his hand off of the back of my sons neck. After about 4 or 5 seconds later, he finally released my sons neck from his grip, and decided maybe i should hold my son while he checks his ears, which is what he should of done from the beginning. After he checking my sons ears and coming to the conclusion that he had an ear infection, he apologized numerous amounts of times for what had happened with my son. I reached out to the hospital the same night in regards to filing a complaint against this man, due to the fact they "allegedy" didn't have a supervisor on the floor.
Dr. Armellino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Exeter Hospital Inc
Maine Medical Center
13 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nicholas Armellino accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas Armellino in this video.
Dr. Nicholas Armellino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, ME.