Dr. Nicholas Armstrong Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Armstrong?

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

He fixed my hernia after another doctor did a less than satisfactory hernia surgery. Dr. Armstrong was super honest. The end result was no more pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Armstrong for hernia surgery .

Finest Surgeon in Milwaukee

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr. Armstrong has performed several procedures for me and I could not hope to find a more compassionate, skilled, meticulous surgeon. I never worry about the outcome when Dr. Armstrong is performing the surgery. He puts me completely at ease and I trust his skills implicitly.

Posted on September 24th, 2016

You destroyed my sons life by putting mesh into him when he didn't need it. I will forever hold you responsible for his current state of mind and body. Unnecessary Mr.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Dr Armstrong presented himself in a proper manor. Very professional

Posted on August 25th, 2011

i would recommend Dr. Armstrong to any person needing help in his field of expertise. He is a take charge physician with a most caring bedside manner for the patient and their family.

Surg on Feb 17,2011

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I have to say going to Dr N. Armstrong for an second opinion was the best advice I would of ever gotten. I had a giant hernia. I didn't know how bad it was really until I went to Dr. Armstrong I was nervous and brought my sister in law with me. He came in and put me right at ease and he told me everything that it would involve as for surgery and the recovery. I left there very scared but relived and confident that he was the one to do the surgery my sister in law stated she was worried about me before where I might have had the surgery done at but since listening to a him she was very happy and relived that I was going to have him do the surgery and for her to say that says alot. I loved that he wanted me to come back with my husband to inform him and meet him before my surgery and not at the time of surgery if anything should go wrong. That showed me how much he cares for family and his patients. He cared so much that he even gave me his pager just in case something went wrong I could page him. Dr. Armstrong had to do not just a hernia repair but a Abd wall reconstruction with a giant hernia repair with mesh and a radical panniculectomy. This was a very major surgery. I went to the hospital to get ready for the surgery and Dr Armstrong was there and he calm me just by stating I would be fine and patting my hand. After the surgery he went right out to my family and explained everything to them and was just so caring for me and my family. He was there checking on me. Even after the hospital you would be able to call and get him right away. I can not tell you just how much I appreciate this Dr. . I know he saved my life. I had the hernia for about 20yrs and did not even know this. Looking back Dr Armstrong was just so compassionate, and so caring. So thank you Dr. Armstrong for everything your the best. Having Dr. Armstrong for you Dr. is the best thing you can do.

Posted on April 28th, 2017