Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas P Asselin
Dr. Nicholas P Asselin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with other offices in Oakland, RI and Providence, RI (and 1 other location). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medical Services and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Asselin is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Miriam Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicholas P Asselin has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Nicholas P Asselin has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Nicholas P Asselin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Asselin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
7 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Rhode Island Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas P Asselin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.