Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff
Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Atanasoff is affiliated with HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center, St Elizabeth Health Center and St Joseph Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 12
During my 3 vistest to this doc.It is a SCAM.I drove over an hour every 28 days for 3 mounths.Paid 250.00 every viset.I had a apt on a Mon- thay called me on the Fri- B 4 to make shur I was comeing i tell thim yes and thank you.So I drive all the way to New philley.I pay the old snob in the windo.I thin go back to the ofice and the doc tells me hes droping me.(IM NOT READY FOR THIS)?what doc- would tell a recovering adicked that?Thin while out side on the phone crying to my mom cuz thay would not give me my 250.00 back.the old hag b-hind the windo brigs me my paper wrk out and FLIPS ME OFF WHILE WALKING BACK IN???WOW thay need to b reported for frod.And if u go ther just plan on paying his car paymet for a cuple mounths.thin hill take ur money and drop u like a bad habet.The dr. can barley hold his head up while talking to u and idk what hes on but i think he needs rehabe.The day he kicked me out he also kicked out 4 other guys..now tell me thats a good Dr. HUH if thats what u would call him!
Dr. Atanasoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
St Elizabeth Health Center
St Joseph Health Center
Community Health Ptnrs West
13 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8090 Market St, Youngstown, OH
Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.