- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nicholas Avallone MD
Nicholas Avallone, MD is a doctor primarily located in Phillipsburg, NJ, with another office in Clinton, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery. Avallone is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Nicholas Avallone has 2 locations
Nicholas Avallone has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Nicholas Avallone has the following 12 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Nicholas Avallone Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Nicholas Avallone
Nicholas Avallone, MD is a member of St. Luke's Orthopedic Care. He serves as the medical director of Sports Medicine at St. Luke's Warren Campus and Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the Temple School of Medicine. Dr. Avallone is Fellowship trained in Orthopedic Sports Medicine and is board - certified in both Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine. Dr. Avallone has been recognized as "Top Doc" in New Jersey by Inside New Jersey. Dr. Avallone is the head team physician for multiple high schools and colleges in New Jersey. He specializes in arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee, rotator cuff repair/ACL reconstruction, hand, wrist, elbow and ankle ligament repairs and reverse total shoulder replacement. Graduated magna cum laude from Princeton University Awarded medical degree from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Completed the Harvard Combined Orthopedic Residency Program Completed the sports medicine fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital Board certified in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic sports medicine Certified ImPACT specialist for concussion management