Dr. Nicholas Batchelor Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Batchelor?

Effective and caring physician

Posted on October 11th, 2017

I saw Dr Batchelor when he was at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in 2010 to 2014. Dr. Batchelor was very knowledgeable on my conditions, COPD and Pulmonary Fibrosis, and he was very well informed, considerate and concerned about my well-being. In January 2013, I had a metapneumo virus where I was not expected to live to the end of the year. Dr saw me over that hurdle. In April of 2014, I was finally able to move out of New Mexico and came back to Florida. I went from being on oxygen full time and 84% to almost 96% after moving back to Orlando, Florida and doing a lot of breathing exercises. I have not been on oxygen since I left New Mexico. Thank you Dr Batchelor for all your concern and help. Jim Rose. 5756509927

Posted on May 26th, 2016