Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Bednarski
Dr. Nicholas Bednarski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA, with other offices in Camarillo, CA and Ventura, CA . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bednarski is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura and Ventura County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Bednarski has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bednarski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Ventura County Medical Center
Ojai Valley Community Hospital
St. John's Regional Medical Center
Community Memorial Hospital
Santa Paula Hospital
38 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Nicholas Bednarski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas Bednarski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.