Dr. Nicholas Berg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Berg?

Posted on May 31st, 2015

Dr. Berg found out what was wrong with me when other doctors dismissed me or misdiagnosed me. He's very thorough and has a great bedside manner. I'm sad that he is no longer in practice. The Dr he referred me to was awful. I highly trusted his diagnoses and treatments.

If you need help, skip this guy!

Posted on September 19th, 2010

I used to see Dr. Berg when he worked for the Glynn Ellen Clinic in Chicago, where he was later fired from.I have CFIDS but didn't know it at the time. I spent three months and thousands of dollars to have scratch his head at my obvious symptoms. I myself had diagnosed myself with CFS or mono but I'm only a professional model maker by trade so,...The cysts on my tonsils were very infected so he had set me up to have him remove them. After getting a loan approved (a very lengthy process)and showing up or surgery, he told me that he wasn't going to remove them and then he stated that he really didn't know what was wrong with me (I was already in my gown and everything) and sent me home. He could have stated this a month before surgery, but didn't have the man-ornaments to just tell me or to refer me elsewhere.I contacted his supervisor and my fiance and I told them of the debacle that we had just been through. Three weeks later we were sent a letter informing us of his removal from their medical practice.I'm glad I found where he is practicing so that I can warn others patients. His practice includes a lack of education and a superior unprofessional mannerism.

Posted on June 9th, 2016