Dr. Nicholas Boulis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Boulis?

Posted on December 4th, 2017

I saw Dr. Boulis in 2012 for trigeminal nerve pain from which I had suffered for about 20 years. He performed a balloon compression on the nerve and I have been pain free for more than 7 years. He is excellent !

My Mother and Trigeminal Neurolgia

Posted on February 27th, 2017

We highly recommend Dr. Boulis to anyone with a neurological need. He was a life-saver to my mother. She suffered great pain with Trigeminal Neurolgia and my sister and I happened to find him via the internet. He was only accepting patients by case and luckily, we were chosen. In addition, other doctors we had seen would not consider any treatment due to my mom's age. However, Dr. Boulis had no reservations taking on our case. She has now had two surgeries and both a great success. We appreciated his candor and personal attention to our needs and felt very secure with our experience and his expertise. He is a very busy man, yet, he did all he could to help us. I hope to see great things with his research. Thank you, Dr. Boulis. Kerry and I hope your trip to Columbia was a success!! A side note: Our experience with Emory and it's staff, however, was a different experience. Dr. Boulis was an intregal part in working through the issues with Emory to see we got the care we needed. Regards, Kathy

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Overall, Dr Boulis is an amazing brilliant surgeon. I had a really abnormal tumor in my spinal cord the size of a pear that he removed . He described it as like a rats nest of nerves wrapping around it. I have no secondary effects which is amazing that i didn't walk away with some sort of permanent damage somewhere. He is a forward thinking surgeon liking to use state of the art technology. It was a very painful surgery to recover from but his staff was so caring and he used this new technique to help with pain management. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Boulis. He is worth the wait!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

In May 2012, Dr. Boulis operated on me at Emory Clinic for symptoms of Trigeminal Neuralgia. This surgery was very successful and I'm glad that I had access to such a skilled surgeon. I have never taken the opportunity to thank him, but am very grateful to him.

Communication Excellent

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

explanation of procedure was very detailed and technical We had a clear understanding of our options. .

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Great Doctor, I was pleased with DR> Boulis and his team!

Life-Changing

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I had terrible trigeminal neuralgia pain (I also have MS.) I feel like a new person after my surgery with Dr. Boulis. I am so thankful for this miracle!

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dr. Boulis performed MVD surgery for me. There is one word to describe him...fabulous!

Top Notch Doc and Neurosurgery Team

Posted on February 18th, 2015

One month after MVD procedure for TN pain, I am pain free and medication free!

Miracle

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I have suffered from head, ear, and neck pain for 13 years. I have been to numerous doctors, had numerous misdiagnosis, and had numerous procedures with no pain relief. Dr. Boulis implanted a neurostimulator and I have experienced relief for the first time in years. He had an immediate diagnosis during my first visit. He is an extremely caring physician and wants the best for all of his patients. His medical knowledge seeps from every part of his being. I highly recommend Dr. Boulis.

Joseph Rosenfeld

Posted on June 21st, 2012

My wife who has MS and trigeminal neuralgia, suffered with this painful affliction for years. The past two years have been the most difficult for the both of us, with her screaming in intense pain,and not being able to speak, eat or drink. The only course of action that other physicians would prescribe was increased dosages of medication.Finally, through the wisdom of Dr. Ben Thrower of Shepherd Center's MS Institute, we were referred to Dr. Boulis. After thoroughly examining my wife and listening carefully and empathetically to our plight,Dr. Boulis clearly explained the options for surgery.He alowwed us time to think about what option to choose for surgery, but his very clear explanation allowed my wife to decide on what option to choose right there in the office, during her appointment.One month after the appointment, the surgery took place. As risky a procedure as it was, there were no ill effects,she felt immediate relief, and is able to eat and drink,and speak and laugh normally without pain. Dr. Boulis has literally changed her life with his wisdom, skill and compassion. I would recommend this outstanding physician to anyone in need of neurosurgery!!!!

HORRIBLE STAFF

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Boulis is great but his Office makes you want to find another Doctor. One word comes to mind when I call his office ok actually two Nightmare and Headache. His staff are so unprofessional and rude! I knew more than them and I'm not even a nurse. It's sad that such a good Doctor has such poor staff representing him. It makes you not want to use him just so you dont have to contact his staff. Please rethink all of your options before you make a Appointment.