Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas K Bujak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
This man is quack. I've visited is office on four different scheduled appointments. Every time he nor his staff had information from my previous visit. I have an enlarged uterous due to uterine fibroids. He is pushing (more like campaigning) for me to have a hysterectomy. However, I want to do research to ensure this is the best decision. But this quacky-pitiful excuse of a doctor is annoyed that I am not eagered to have a permanent sterilization procedure. He is a money-hungry joke. A poor excuse of a doctor. He acts more like a slimy used car salesman. He is out of his goofed ball mind if he thinks I would ever let him cut on my body.
I liked that my patient need was documented thoroughly,reviewed and my unique situation was explainedexplained and a plan was put into action. Early miscarriage is a hurtful situation but if I work with Bujak I will be pregnant again in no time. He will definitely listen to you and act promptly. I'm new to the valley and will definitely continue the relationship with Bujak.
Truly an exceptional caring doctor. I was being cared for by another obstetrics doctor who was so-so. Near the end of my pregnancy I had to come into the hospital bc of an unforeseen complication. Dr.Bujak became my doctor. Immediately I felt I was in capable hands and that everything would be OK. He moved quickly and decisively and now our family is forever indebted to him. When in a pinch...this is the doctor you want.
Thank you for the wonderful review.
GREAT DR. HE'S BEEN MY DR SINCE MY FIRST SON WAS BORN BACK IN 2012. I LOVE THAT HE IS AN HONEST DR. DOESNT TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR, HE TELLS YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR. MOST DR'S ARE NOT LIKE THAT. WHEN HE MOVED OFFICE, SO DID I. I DONT MIND THE 30 MIN DRIVE IT TAKES ME TO GET THERE BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF. HE IS A GREAT DR AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. A++++++++
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bujak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Nicholas K Bujak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValle Del Sol Family Practice, 4338 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Nicholas K Bujak is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.