Dr. Nicholas J Caputo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas J Caputo?

Doctor at the hospital

Excellent doctor, bright and caring physician... would recommend to family and friends.

Doesn't believe patients

Dr Caputo will need to see one's medical records in order to believe a patient. So bring all your labs, dr notes, surgical history, radiology reports, films etc., and who knows if he will believe you then. He knows everything and do not dare to tell him otherwise. I'm certain he believes he is infallible, and knows a patient more than they know themselves.

The mans a jerk

What he told me in the hospital verses what he reported to my doctor was totally opposite, he told me I was fine but told my doctor I had a demyelating diease. He even recomend I seek a different hospital the next time I have stroke like systems I am not sure if ambulances allow you to do that. The man was totally fippant and a complete jerk.

Type 2 Diabetes