Dr. Nicholas C Cavarocchi Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas C Cavarocchi?

Bad Memories!!

In 2005 this Doctor performed Heart Bi-Pass surgery on me at the St. Elizabeth hospital in Youngstown,Oho. The whole experience with him was a nightmare from day one. A few days after my discharge I felt uncomfortable in my chest where where I was cut.I returned to Dr, Franco who he was affiliated with and was advised my Sternal Wires had separated he was as disappointed as I was. I would never go through another experience to reopen my chest.!0 years I am having problems in that those wires have migrated.Shortly after my surgery he also migrated to Philadelphia. I read where he was trying to promote himself,what a Joke.! am 73 years of age and have been wanted to advise him what my thoughts on his Surgical Skills since day one he has affected me physically and emotionally..... Sincerely and 100% truthful.Thank You..