Dr. Nicholas J Connors Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas J Connors?

Probably not....While Dr. Connors may be an excellent doctor, I probably will never know. My first visit was a short 10 minutes after waiting 45 minutes past my appointment time. He was without good inter-personal skills. Today my appointment was scheduled for 9:30 and I arrived at 9:15. Without any updates from the front office personnel I decided to leave @ 10:35. I would have appreciated better updates and courtesy from the office staff.

Mr. Michael DuPuis, M.A.

Dr. Connors is the Michelangelo of surgery. He has performed 2 total knee replacements and a hip replacement on me with each being what I would call superlative. I cannot rate his skill effectively since the scale only goes up to 5. Most highly recommended.