- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas E Crosby MD
Dr. Nicholas E Crosby, MD is a doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. Their specialties include Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Nicholas E Crosby has 2 locations
Dr. Nicholas E Crosby has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nicholas E Crosby has the following 8 expertise
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Wrist Injury
- Hand Deformities
- Shoulder Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Elbow Injuries
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
Dr. Nicholas E Crosby Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Nicholas E Crosby
Dr. Crosby earned his undergraduate degree in exercise and sport science from the University of Utah in 2002. He was awarded his medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine in 2008. Following medical school he received his training in Orthopaedic Surgery at UPMC Hamot in Erie, Pennsylvania. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Crosby obtained subspecialty training in hand and upper extremity surgery at the Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center as a fellow from 2013-2014. Dr. Crosby performs surgery of the entire upper extremity with special interest in shoulder and elbow reconstruction, trauma and sport-related conditions as well as arthroscopy of the shoulder, elbow and wrist. He also has a special interest in volunteer health and medical care developed as an Albert Schweitzer Fellow and through a surgical mission trip to Nicaragua. Dr. Crosby is fluent in Spanish. Dr. Crosby is actively involved in hand surgery academic advancement through research, scientific writing and education. He has written and published scientific articles and book chapters, and has given multiple presentations at local, national and international hand surgery conferences. Dr. Crosby is a candidate member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Association for Hand Surgery, and the Arthroscopy Association of North America.