Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas W Davis
Dr. Nicholas W Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Strongsville, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Davis has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas W Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nicholas W Davis has the following 11 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Mental Disorders
Dr. Nicholas W Davis has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Nicholas W Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 41
When Dr.Davis enters the exam room you immediately feel at ease. His bedside manners are impecable. He puts things gently when he has to "tell it as it is" Dr. Davis is extremely knowledgeable in such a wide variety of areas, that I could not list them all. He is a fantastic doctor from across the Atlantic.
He has a very caring, somewhat quirky personality and helps you feel at ease. He is very good at understanding a patient's needs and getting to the bottom of a medical condition. I even continued to see him when he moved an hour away. We did have to finally move out-of-state, though, and I've never been able to find another doctor that my family liked as well.
Dr. Davis has been my family doctor for nearly ten years. Quite simply, he is the best family practitioner I have ever had. He has treated my whole family and knows that understanding a person's health issues goes much deeper than diagnosing and prescribing medications. He takes the time to understand the individual family dynamics and how it relates to each individual patient's health. I highly recommend him whenever someone asks me about finding a family practitioner.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Oxford
Graduated in 1986
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Nicholas W Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStrongsville Family Health Center, 16761 Southpark Ctr, Strongsville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas W Davis in this video.
Dr. Nicholas W Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Strongsville, OH.