Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas A Demaria has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nicholas A Demaria has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nicholas A Demaria has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
From scheduling my appointment to checking in and seeing the doctor, everyone was professional and friendly. I needed several tests arranged and the staff was very pleasant and helped me. Dr. D - well, I feel like I've known him for years. What a warm and kind man, very attentive. I was heard and I was helped. I think I found a keeper in this office.
Took my mother in law for an appointment and had to listen to the Mary woman scream and yell at a cute little blonde girl who had just started two days before....She was calling her stupid and yelling right in front of the whole office...I was very upset! That woman insisted on making that young girl cry...I heard her say that she makes all the new girls cry deliberately...I was fit to be tied because the little girl she was yelling at wasnt being train right and its THAT LOUD MOUTHS FAULT...She doesnt obviously know how to train people. I will never go there again and my mother in law agreed.. That woman should be fired
Sorry to say I love the doctors , But the staff and Office Manager MARY were no help. I had bloodwork done called to let them know it was done. was told to call back in a week. called back a week later the office manager MARY told me I had to call and get my results sent to them! NO! first of all this is just wrong, when i called to say i had bloodwork done someone should have got my chart out stuck a note on it and called for my results a few days later! thats the proper way to do it not be lazy and tell the patient to do your job! the BMP only takes 24-48 hrs not a week to come back so try again MARY! I dont understand why you would have someone run an office if they are not going to do everything in their power to make it a patient friendly place. worst office staff ever!
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Nicholas A Demaria accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWinslow Primary Care Associates, 524 Williamstown Rd Ste A, Sicklerville, NJ
Dr. Nicholas A Demaria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sicklerville, NJ.