Dr. Nicholas A Demonaco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas A Demonaco?

My family and I are very thankful that Dr. Demonaco was the Physician on call a year ago at Southern MD. Hosp when our Mother was admitted. We were very impressed with him on day 1. He took the time to answer question after question and to explain every detail. I will recommend Dr. Demonaco to family and friends without hesitation. He is a very soft spoken man, which make one's visit very comforting. Don't fault him for the wait time.

His demeanor was quiet and soft spoken. He asked questions to get a clear understanding of my problem. He was reassuring. He explained the procedure of the group practice. I was comfortable with him. I felt he was thorough.

Not a good doctor at all. I would not recommend