Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicholas A Dimartino Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nicholas A Dimartino Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nicholas A Dimartino Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nicholas A Dimartino Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I have MCS. He told me I had to move out of my house to fix the problem. This was a hugely difficult and nearly impossible dictate, but he wasn't sympathetic or particularly caring. I drove for an hour to see an "alternative" doctor. He seemed as disinterested in my condition as all the traditional MDs who think MCS is imaginary. Disappointing.
Dr Di Martino has always been compassionate and understanding, never makes you feel silly for bringing up a problem. He is very responsive to questions outside of appt. times and actually LISTENS to you (a rare quality these days). I can't say enough good things about him. He's an old fashioned type family doctor with new ideas. Enough said.
Dr. Dimartino is a very caring Dr., you can tell he is very concerned about his patients and only wants the best for them. In just a couple of visits & 3 or4 phone consultations he " and his nurse " have helped me tremendously with my Adrenal fatigue & Fibromyalgia.I do not like to take any drugs and he has recommended many supplements that have really helped. He never tried to rush me through an appt. he takes the time to really listen to me and really wants to know how I feel,he truly wants the BEST for his patients.He is a 5 star Dr. Bruce Stadtler
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dimartino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Nicholas A Dimartino Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWoodlands Healing Research Center, 5724 Clymer Rd, Quakertown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas A Dimartino Jr, DO - Family Medicine in Quakertown, PA, in this video.
Dr. Nicholas A Dimartino Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quakertown, PA.