Dr. Nicholas Divaris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Divaris?

Bad ankle Break, great treatment.

I was treated by Dr. Divaris for a badly injured and broken right ankle. I was and continue to be very satisfied with the care I've been getting. I have always been able to make appointments easily and if needed, quickly if there is some reason for concern. I never have to wait long to see the staff and doctor for an appointment. The staff there is knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and professional. I always feel that enough time is spent by the staff and Doctor in dealing with my ankle. I never ever feel rushed. When calling with a question, I always get an answer within a day. His personal secretary Theresa is terrific. Everyone in this office is very accessible and I have no complaints whatsoever.

Broke my arm in five places in Florida ...three days later underwent 3+ hours of surgery in NY with Dr Divaris...titanium strip in my arm...pins in my shoulder ...He did a great job..id never go to anyone else....he's the best

Review

I fell, and broke both femurs. With both knees replaced, and a prior break in my left hip area, Dr. Divaris managed to put me back together. The,office is run with courtesy and professionalism. Small wait times, and things were explained in an understandable manner. Recommend highly!

Excellent surgeon. I had a potentially crippling injury after I shattered a hip and pelvis. He was able to piece me back together. Its been 5 years I have 98% of my mobility and no real restrictions. A real miracle worker and a nice guy to boot.

Excellent under the circumstances!!

I shattered my ankle tripping over my cat believe it or not. I was rushed to Stony Brook and casted right away. I had the privilege of seeing Dr Divaris afterwards. Omg under the condition I was in and two surgeries later by him was amazing. A true legend in orthopedic surgery with a great bed side manner!! Would never see anyone else as long as my cat is still alive! What a fantastic doctor..cant say enough great things about him..very highly recommended!

Waiting for Follow-Up!

Went to see Dr. Divaris for a second opinion and told me his Secretary will contact me regarding insurance approval on a procedure and follow-up etc ... This was 4-weeks ago! Really?!?! Think I will stick with the first MD I went to!

Dr. Divaris is wonderful; very thorough and focused. The wait time is horrendous,though. I had the first appointment of the day and it was 55 minutes until they put me in an examining room and another half hour for xray and a "pre-examination" by a resident(?). It was only then that I finally saw Dr. D. Then when I came out to make a follow up appointment, I was told to wait in line behind 6 or 7 new arrivals, even though I had already been there for an hour and forty five minutes! Office staff definitely needs improving.