Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas Donkor has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 15
My son had dr doctor the first few years of his life and every time I went to dr donkor because my son had frequent ear infections and breathing problems, he gave the same solution "give him a nebulizer treatment". This was my first child and I was young so that's what I did. When my son was 4 years old we moved and I took him to a new pediatrician. I found out that my son needed his adenoids removed and he had hearing loss causing him to have tubes put in. He is now 7 years old and has had tubes TWICE!!! I am very angry with dr donkor because not ONCE did he THOROUGHLY examine my son. My son has been miserable and his hearing loss affected him academically. I've missed a lot of work taking him to and from the ENT. Had this been diagnosed sooner, my son wouldn't still be going through this! Thank God he has a AWESOME NEW pediatrician! I would never recommend anyone to go to dr donkor.
i chose Dr Donkor though a list of names when I had Medicare. I just liked his name and that it was not a group. OMG! He was the best. Very knowledgeable. Can explain the ails in detail. Where was he when I took biology class? Lol. When I got a job that provided insurance, I kept him. I can always get an appt. I can ask for follow up info or results on my other children without a separate appt. He is always available and does a great diagnosis. I love how he explains the issue, what causes what. I just love him. I saw him at a soccer game for his kids and he came right over and said hello.
Dr. Donkor is one of the best pediatricians that anyone can have. He sees His babies anytime he's called and does not wait to give an appointment as others do. Call Him in the middle of the night and He will answer. Every patient has His cell phone number which I think is very kool. Kudos Dr. Donkor the kids love you
Dr. Donkor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Nicholas Donkor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsColumbia Dermatology, 10910 Little Patuxent Pkwy Ste 201, Columbia, MD
Dr. Nicholas Donkor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.