Dr. Nicholas Donkor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Donkor?

Thorough

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Thorough visit Personable, easy to talk to, not condescending, good interaction with children

Posted on February 13th, 2016

I will recommended him

Never Again

Posted on January 30th, 2014

My son had dr doctor the first few years of his life and every time I went to dr donkor because my son had frequent ear infections and breathing problems, he gave the same solution "give him a nebulizer treatment". This was my first child and I was young so that's what I did. When my son was 4 years old we moved and I took him to a new pediatrician. I found out that my son needed his adenoids removed and he had hearing loss causing him to have tubes put in. He is now 7 years old and has had tubes TWICE!!! I am very angry with dr donkor because not ONCE did he THOROUGHLY examine my son. My son has been miserable and his hearing loss affected him academically. I've missed a lot of work taking him to and from the ENT. Had this been diagnosed sooner, my son wouldn't still be going through this! Thank God he has a AWESOME NEW pediatrician! I would never recommend anyone to go to dr donkor.

Best Dr Ever

Posted on December 26th, 2011

i chose Dr Donkor though a list of names when I had Medicare. I just liked his name and that it was not a group. OMG! He was the best. Very knowledgeable. Can explain the ails in detail. Where was he when I took biology class? Lol. When I got a job that provided insurance, I kept him. I can always get an appt. I can ask for follow up info or results on my other children without a separate appt. He is always available and does a great diagnosis. I love how he explains the issue, what causes what. I just love him. I saw him at a soccer game for his kids and he came right over and said hello.

Parent

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Dr. Donkor is one of the best pediatricians that anyone can have. He sees His babies anytime he's called and does not wait to give an appointment as others do. Call Him in the middle of the night and He will answer. Every patient has His cell phone number which I think is very kool. Kudos Dr. Donkor the kids love you

Love this Pediatrician!

Posted on January 20th, 2011

My son has visited with Dr.Donkor many times thru out his 6 years and looks forward to visits with him each time. He's excited to bring a toy and show Dr.Donkor his toy. The doctor will briefly play with him and put my son at ease. He is always very caring, patient, and for the most part accurate on his diagnosis. His staff is friendly, the wait time is minimal, and getting an appointment the same day has never been a problem. I highly recommend this Dr. Donkor.

Caring and Knowledgable

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I really like Dr. Donkor and his staff. I found Dr. Donkor after my original pediatrician was unable to help my son who was constantly getting sick. Dr. Donkor is very caring, and good with children. He is also thorough and was able to get my son diagnosed. He is a very good doctor.

Kind to kids and parents

Posted on September 15th, 2010

What we have always loved about Dr. Donkor is that he is not pompous and does not act like parents are stupid. He answers his own phone if you call him in the middle of the night (and once in a while answers his own phone at his office). He has never acted like we are overly-worrying parents about our son (even though we clearly are). He got us through a tougher-than normal first two years, and we trust him completely.

Does not followup

Posted on February 5th, 2010

Easy to get an appointment, but Dr. Donkor and his staff have never called back with lab test results, have not returned my calls to let me know the test results, have not sent in referrals for specialists after promising they would. Office staff has trouble understanding and communicating in English, which may be part of the problem.Dr. Donkor and the office staff are very nice, but the office is incompetent, and you will slip through the cracks as soon as your office visit is finished and you are out the door! It's sad, because we were excited to find a doctor with international experience.

Posted on October 20th, 2009

I do not usually do these thype things-anyway, I was new to Maryland-had an exceptionally awesome pediatrician back home so I was choosy and tried many Dr.s in the are-ones that are supposed to be top rated, etc. -I was not impressed in the least. Dr. Donkor is really great in a nutshell-and I am so glad he is on his own and not with a group-I hate those.

Posted on July 16th, 2016