Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas J Draeger has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Nicholas J Draeger has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Nicholas J Draeger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
He was horrible from the start! I had never met him prior to the appointment and hope I never have to again! His staff called me every 15 minutes to schedule an appointment, and when i finally called back the receptionist was RUDE. The day of my appointment the nurse was incredibly rude, I waited 45 minutes to sit in the room for another 20 minutes. When he finally came in, he was INCREDIBLY condescending, and very impersonal. Following the exam, his nurse FAILED to follow the instructions she was given, and to make matters worse, used a product which was CLEARLY indicated that I have an allergy to. I wouldn't take my gold fish to be treated by anyone in his office!
I went to Dr. Draeger to have my gallbladder removed and I have absolutely no complaints. I never had to wait more than a few minutes for an appointment, his staff was very friendly and helpful and he took time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. He visited me right before the surgery to check on me and make sure I was ready. His nurse was great with all my calls after surgery and at my follow up he took time to review all my results and explain everything to me, I never felt rushed. He has an excellent bedside manner.
9 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Nicholas J Draeger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas J Draeger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.