Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas F Fiore Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Fiore and his team (Dr Reyna) removed a large hemangioma from my son's leg some 10 years ago, my son is now 11 and show almost no trace of the extensive surgery and has grown into a normal young man..I will always be thankful to Dr Fiore for giving my son a chance to lead a normal life. We were lucky to have found him..He is the best
I cannot rate highly enough Dr. Fiore. He has been our saving grace throughout the stressful situation of giving birth to a premie with gastroschisis. Not only did he give our daughter the best care available, but he has the greatest attitude to help new parents rest at ease, knowing that he is an expert in his field and will treat each child as if it is his own. We love Dr. Fiore and highly recommend that if you need a pediatric surgeon to trust us and contact him immediately. You will not be disappointed.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Fiore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Nicholas F Fiore Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Surgery Associates, 653 N Town Center Dr Ste 412, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Nicholas F Fiore Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.